With the current hectic schedule and irregular eating habits getting flawless skin has become very difficult. Maintaining a good diet, regular exercising, and avoiding stress can help a lot but with the current pollution and climate change, it’s important to pamper your skin regularly.
Today market is flooded with many beauty products but still, our grandma’s recipe still comes in handy to get that perfect glow. You can get these ingredients easily in your kitchen. We have listed some amazing home remedies which you can try to get that flawless and beautiful skin.
THINGS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR GLOWING SKIN
These are some best ingredients for glowing skin:
HOW TO USE THESE iNGREDIENTS FOR GLOWING SKIN?
A coffee facial is very much beneficial to remove suntan. Scrubbing the face with coffee grounds can help to clear away dead skin cells and unclog the pores. The chlorogenic acids in coffee may also reduce inflammation and protect against some strains of bacteria.
HOW TO USE COFFEE FOR SKIN:
- Take one tbsp coffee powder and add one tbsp of yoghurt.
- Add enough Lemon juice to this to form a paste
- Apply it on your face and neck.
- Massage it on your face for 10 min with Gentle Hand .
- Leave it on your face for 15-20 min.
- Wash it with water.
You can use this coffee face pack once or twice a week to get an instant glow.
Potato contains starch which removes fines lines, cures acne, and helps in brightening the skin. It’s rich in vitamin B and C and improves your skin, It removes dead skin cells and impurities from the skin. Raw potatoes work as a toner for skin. Potatoes have many benefits for the skin and are used in many home remedies.
HOW TO USE POTATO FOR SKIN:
- Take one tbsp of potato juice, lemon juice and honey.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply the mixture on your face.
- Leave it for 5-10 min.
- Wash it with normal water.
You can use this potato face pack once a week to get an instant glow.
Aloe vera is also rich in antioxidants and minerals which can help speed healing. Aloe vera is known to be a natural moisturizer. You can either directly extract use it from the aloe vera leaves or buy an organic aloe vera gel from a renowned brand.
HOW TO USE ALOE VERA FOR SKIN:
- Blend one cucumber.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and aloe vera gel to it.
- Apply the mixture and leave it for 20 minutes
- Gently massage your face/skin and wash off.
You can use this aloe vera face pack twice a week. Also, you can directly use aloe vera gel on your skin daily for 10 min to reduce acne.
Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial product, it can work wonders on all the problems related to skin. It helps in reducing redness from blemishes and calms skin conditions like eczema and rosacea. Turmeric is excellent for acne because it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria in control from spreading. Apart from acne, since ancient times turmeric is used in Hindu wedding rituals to give an instant glow to the skin before the wedding.
HOW TO USE TURMERIC FOR SKIN:
- Prepare a paste of raw 1/4 tbsp turmeric, 1tbsp honey, 2 tbsp besan and 1 tbsp rose water .
- Apply it all over your face and neck.
- Allow this face mask to dry for 20 minutes.
- After 20 min, wash your face with normal water.
You can use this turmeric face pack twice a week for glowing skin and for removing dead cells from the skin.
Rice flour is highly beneficial for radiant skin. It’s rich in minerals and makes your skin fair. Amino acid and vitamins present in the grain act as a cleansing agent and control the shine of the skin. It has natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties that make it good for oily or acne-prone and dull skin.
HOW TO USE RICE FLOUR FOR SKIN :
- Mix 2 tbsp of Rice flour with 1 tbsp of milk and a pinch of turmeric.
- Apply this paste over your face,
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
You can use this rice flour face pack once a week to make your skin flawless and acne-proof.
Raw honey has many natural components that solve acne, acne scars and make your skin glow. Using honey regularly can solve all your skin-related problems.
HOW TO USE HONEY FOR SKIN :
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey with a pinch of turmeric.
- Apply it on your face for 10 min.
- After 10 min, wash your face with normal water.
You can use this honey face pack daily in place of your chemical-based face wash to get glowing and acne-proof skin.
Yogurt contains zinc which acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and protects skin from damage. It makes skin look younger and flawless. Eating and applying yogurt regularly solves many skin problems and brings back the glow to your skin.
HOW TO USE YOGHURT FOR SKIN :
- Mix 2 tbsp of gram flour in half bowl of yogurt.
- Apply the mixture on your face for 20 min.
- After 20 min, wash your face with lukewarm water.
You can use this yogurt face pack daily to remove dead skin cells and make your skin flawless.
Rosewater has been a part of Indian households for a long time now. It is used for a variety of purposes like soothing skin irritation, reducing acne and redness, preventing aging, treating infections, correcting discoloration, and a lot more. It is also known for containing antioxidants that are known for protecting the skin from damage.
HOW TO USE ROSEWATER FOR SKIN :
- Mix 3 tbs of coconut oil with 1 tbs rose water.
- Massage mixture on your face for 10-15 mins.
- Clean using cold water and pat your skin dry
You can use this rosewater face pack regularly for glowing skin.
Gram Flour is the best ingredient found in our kitchen that lightens the skin tone. It is a natural exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and makes your skin look flawless. It helps in removing the tan from the skin. Mixing it with other ingredients makes hair shiny and skin glow.
HOW TO USE GRAM FLOUR FOR SKIN :
- Mix 1 tbsp of gram flour with 1 tbsp of milk.
- Apply this mixture on your face for 15 min.
- After 15 min, was your face with normal water.
You can use this gram flour face pack to make your skin glow and to bring moisture to your dry skin.
Cucumber face masks have many benefits for the skin. They are 90% water and aid the skin in reducing swelling and puffiness, protecting acne-prone skin, helps combat premature aging, soothes irritation, and provides base hydration for the skin.
HOW TO USE CUCUMBER FOR SKIN :
- Puree half an unpeeled cucumber and strain it.
- Add 2 spoons for aloe vera gel to the mixture
- Apply for 15 minutes and wash using cold water.
You can use this cucumber face pack regularly for the best results.
These are some amazing homes remedies for glowing skin. Comment below with your favorite one.