UPI QR CODE
UPI QR CODE
PAYTM APP ONLY
Powered By: Lokaci
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CMDRF?
Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund is an emergency assistance release mechanism granting immediate relief to families and individuals distressed by calamity, loss of life due to accidents and chronic diseases.
- How online payment can be done for contribution?
CMDRF accepts online contribution. You can click the Donate menu and fill the Online Donation Form. It will lead you to the payment gateway where you can pay through net banking, all major credit and debit cards are accepted.
- How do I know about the status of my payment online?
You will get a payment success notification on the display after successful completion of the payment.
- Can I sent money from a foreign country ?
Yes. And this is exempted from FCRA 2010 Act
- Is the donations exempted from income tax ?
Yes, 100% exempted as per income tax rule section 80G(2)(iii hf)
- What are the various modes of payment for contribution ?
- Online Donation through this portal: CMDRF accepts online contribution through net banking, all major credit and debit cards
- Through UPI IDs and QR codes listed in this site above
- by CHEQUE/ DEMAND DRAFT drawn in favour of The Principal Secretary (Finance), Treasurer,Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund, Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001